Why Body Purification Package? You may be surprised to know how our body becomes impure and why it should be cleansed? How it should be cleansed? The oxidation process in our body cells produces free radicals which damage cells. This leads to faster ageing and diseases. Our food habits, lifestyle, climate changes, sleep, mental status influence this process by causing imbalance in Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridoshas. To regain the balance the toxins should be removed from the body in a systematic way using some classical Ayurveda traditional therapies.
Body Purification Package includes combination of three or more therapies. Duration of combined therapies is two to three hours depending on his requirements and complaints. Selection of therapies will be done on body constitution and ailments. Therapies included under this package are mentioned below-
- Vamana (Emesis therapy)
- Mrudu Virechana (mild purgation)
- Teekshna Virechana (Intense purgation)
- Taila Abhyanga (Oil massage)
- Nasyam (Nasal route administration of drugs)
- Sneaha Basti (Enema with medicated oily substances)
- Kashaya Basti (Enema of herbal decoctions)
- Sarvanga Dhara or Pizhichil (Pouring medicated liquids all over the body)
- Shastika Shali Pindasweda (NavaraKizhi)
- Udvartana (massage with medicated powders)
- Shirobasti (Keeping medicated oil over the head for a certain period)
- Sarvanga Sweda (Full body Steam bath)
- Herbal medication like pills, powders, decoction etc.
Benefits of Body Purification Package
- Prevention of acute and chronic diseases
- Prevention and control of metabolic and autoimmune disorders
- Prevention of cancer
- Promotes physical and mental wellness
- Prevents and manages old age diseases
- Slows down ageing
- Good control of various systemic diseases
- Making incurable into curable
- Avoids unnecessary suffering by improving quality of life
Body Purification Package includes
- Detailed consultation by Ayurveda doctor, taking history of disease, follow up consultation, queries, doubt clearance
- Identification of genotype and phenotype of an individual
- Traditional Ayurveda meals (breakfast, lunch, supper) with good taste and herbal drinks with natural fragrance
- Advice on food, lifestyle and mind management
- Ayurveda therapies are customized for each individual client depending on his genotype, phenotype (Prakruthi)
- Yoga in its real sense (Yogasana, Pranayama, Meditation, Mind-Body Relaxation, Mind control, Developing will power)
We are deeply concerned with quality of classical Ayurveda therapies or treatment schedules up to the customer satisfaction. We take limited number of individuals each month to meet this purpose. Therefore, its necessary to confirm your participation by reserving therapeutic packages minimum one month in advance.
- The 50% of the total charges of the treatment packages should be paid in advance while booking your packages.
- The remaining 50% charges can be paid on the first day of the treatments before starting therapies.