Pindi or Kavalika or Gundana is the procedure or Ayurveda therapy wherein the medicines or medicated pastes are packed in a thick cotton cloth and are kept tightly kept over the eyelids.
- Early stages of all eye diseases
- More effective in early conjunctivitis
- Inflammatory features of eyes
- Inflammation of eyes due to trauma
- Wounds or injuries of eyes
- Nonspecific prior symptoms of eye diseases
- Burning sensation in eyes
- Watering from eyes
- for the prevention of eye infections
- Night blindness
- Nodular swellings of eyelids or margins of eyelids.
- Viral or bacterial infections of eyes
- Visual disturbances